Best China manufacturer & factory Hot in Manaus Brazil selling 1814135 SPT130 agriculture machinery tractor parts clutch disc T130 With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory Hot  in Manaus Brazil  selling 1814135 SPT130 agriculture machinery tractor parts clutch disc T130 With high quality best price

our items are offering well in the American, European, South American and Asian markets. a specialised provider of a entire range of chains, sprockets, gears, gear racks, V-belts, couplings and reducers, pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes….

Overview

Swift Specifics

Relevant Industries:

Producing Plant

Spot of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Manufacturer Name:

OEM

If undistributed hundreds or continued begin-ups are foreseen, it is advised to insert compensating couplings, connectors, torque limiters and many others.

Merchandise Identify:

clutch disc T130

Application:

T130 tractor parts

Packing:

Carton

Top quality:

100%tested

Fat:
Our patented coupling system C Line is the outcome of our understanding and growth. It allows straightforward coupling and uncoupling of the PTO travel shaft. The protect provides the consumer far more convenience due to the fact of its ergonomically and compact kind. The users’ security is assured, simply because he simply cannot get entangled in protruding elements of the yoke. There is also much less dust existing at managing and there are fewer issues related with it.

six.25kg

Shipping and delivery time:

seven-15days

Port:

we acknowledge any ports in China

sample:

charged

Provide Capacity

Source Capability:
100 Piece/Items for each Day

Packaging & Delivery

Port
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Lead Time
:
Quantity(Luggage) one – 6 7 – 60 >60
Est. Time(days) 5 15 To be negotiated

On-line Customization

 

HangZhou EPG TransmissionCo., Ltd

16 Many years+ Manufacturing Knowledge

Very hot offering 1814135 SPT130 agriculture equipment tractor areas clutch disc T130

 

Car Design T130
Variety Clutch Disc
Guarantee 6 months
Area of Origin China
Manufacturer Name EP
Certification ISO9001:2008
Measurement 34*34*2 cm
Solution Identify clutch disc T130
Application T130 tractor areas
Packing Carton
Top quality a hundred%analyzed
Fat six.25kg
Supply time seven-15days
Port we accept any ports in China
sample charged

Hot selling 1814135 SPT130 agriculture machinery tractor parts clutch disc T130

Hot selling 1814135 SPT130 agriculture machinery tractor parts clutch disc T130

Transport method: Free sample is accessible once you acknowledge the freight collect

Payment phrase: 30% T/T, L/C at sight

Q1:How your firm normally transports products to your nations?

This dilemma is mostly decided by the quantity of the items. If the number of orders is sufficient for a container, it is suggested that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the amount of orders is modest, they can be shipped by the shipping and delivery firm.

Q2:Is your firm’s items retailable?

Sorry, we do not acknowledge retail orders. Our buy quantity is decided in accordance to the packaging of the products. For example, if there are thirty circumstances in one particular box, then thirty are the lowest purchase amount.

Q3:What is the payment strategy?

If it is a spot, we need to have to obtain the entire payment prior to they can be delivered if it is an order, then EPG manufacturer rotocultivator ploughshares in T. line have been selected as the Nationwide Rotary Tillage Equipment Market “Excellent Brand Products” in 2007 by Rotocultivator Branch of China Agricultural Equipment Business Affiliation. according to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment prior to the contract to indication the agreement.

 

 

 

 

Best China manufacturer & factory Hot  in Manaus Brazil  selling 1814135 SPT130 agriculture machinery tractor parts clutch disc T130 With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory Hot  in Manaus Brazil  selling 1814135 SPT130 agriculture machinery tractor parts clutch disc T130 With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory Hot  in Manaus Brazil  selling 1814135 SPT130 agriculture machinery tractor parts clutch disc T130 With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory Hot  in Manaus Brazil  selling 1814135 SPT130 agriculture machinery tractor parts clutch disc T130 With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory Hot  in Manaus Brazil  selling 1814135 SPT130 agriculture machinery tractor parts clutch disc T130 With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory Hot  in Manaus Brazil  selling 1814135 SPT130 agriculture machinery tractor parts clutch disc T130 With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory Hot  in Manaus Brazil  selling 1814135 SPT130 agriculture machinery tractor parts clutch disc T130 With high quality best price